Now with stunning 2K quality
ABS junction box with built in camera and recorder that records both audio and video on to a micro-SD card for viewing at your leisure on either on a PC or a TV monitor. The recording is time and date stamped for evidential use. Place in in your living room, kitchen, bedroom, office and many more places, the quality of the 2k footage is amazing. The remarkable thing about this video camera recorder is that it can remain in standby for up to 30 days on a single charge using the long-life battery. This device is perfect for long term security surveillance in remote places where getting a power supply is a problem or fast deployment is required, this product is manufactured in our workshops in Derby UK and is exclusive to Eyetek.co.uk. The junction box camera comes ready to go complete with battery and built-in charger and is designed for ease of use and can be operated by a single button press on the remote control.
Power Consumption: A fully charged battery can record for up to 30 hrs. continuously and when used in the PIR activation mode it can remain in standby for up to 60 days depending on activity in the area that the camera is sited, please note if you use your own 64 GB micro-SD card it needs to be reformatted to FAT32. This is using the long-life battery the standard battery is approximately 50% less.
- Up 60 days in standby based on 6 triggers per day.
- 30 hours of continuous recording.
- Supplied with a remote control.
- Video output for simple setup.
- Video Resolution 2304 x 1296 (2K) 1920 x 1080P HD1280 x 720P
- Video Compression H.264.
- Recording Video Format AVI.
- Photo Resolution JPEG 1600×1200.
- Frame rate 24FPS for HD.
- View Angle 65 degree.
- Microphone Built-in.
- Motion Detect distance 5M.
- Min Illumination 1.0lux.
- Lens type Pinhole PIR distance 5M.
- PIR Standby Time Max. 60 days.
- Memory type Micro SD card (max up to 64GB, not included).
- Memory Consumption 2K :11 GB per hr , 1080 :5GB per hr, 720 3GB.per hr
- Playback via SD card reader or via TV through AV in or HDMI using an HDMI converter
- Video Resolution 2304×1296(2K)
- Frame rate 30fps
- Video Format .MOV
- Coded format H.264
- Image Sensor 4.0 Mega Pixels
- Field of view 65 degree
- SD Card Capacity 64 GB
- Recording Mode Continuous/PIR Motion Activation/Snapshot
- PIR Boot-up Time 0.6 seconds