Smoke detector camera containing a top quality 2K camera with 15 days battery life, it records both audio and video on to a micro SD card for viewing at your leisure on either a PC or a TV monitor. The recording is time and date stamped, the quality of the 2k footage is amazing.
The remarkable thing about this smoke detector camera video recorder is that it can remain in standby for up to 15 days on a single charge using the long life battery. This smoke detector camera is perfect for long term security in remote places where getting a power supply is a problem or fast deployment is required, this product is manufactured in our workshops in Derby, UK, and is exclusive to Eyetek.
The smoke detector camera comes ready to go complete with a battery charger and is designed for ease of use and can be operated by a single button press on the remote control.
Quick release bracket, makes removal for charging etc quick and easy.
Please note this does not function as a smoke detector.
Power Consumption: A fully charged battery can record for up to 10 hrs continuously and when used in the PIR activation mode it can remain in standby for up to 15 days depending on activity in the area of the smoke detector camera.
Please note if you use your own 64 GB micro SD card it needs to be reformatted to FAT32.
• 2K resolution.
• Up 15 days in standby based on 1 trigger per day.
• 8hours of continuous recording.
• Supplied with a remote control.
• Video output for simple setup.
- Video Resolution 2304 x 1296 (2K) 1920 x 1080P HD1280 x 720P
- Video Compression H.264.
- Recording Video Format AVI.
- Photo Resolution JPEG 1600×1200.
- Frame rate 24FPS for HD.
- View Angle 65 degree.
- Microphone Built-in.
- Motion Detect distance 5M.
- Min Illumination 1.0lux.
- Lens type Pinhole PIR distance 5M.
- PIR Standby Time Max. 15 days.
- Memory type Micro SD card (max up to 64GB, not included).
- Memory Consumption 2K :11 GB per hr , 1080 :5GB per hr, 720 3GB.per hr
- Video Resolution 2304×1296(2K)
- Frame rate 30fps
- Video Format .MOV
- Coded format H.264
- Image Sensor 4.0 Mega Pixels
- Field of view 65 degree
- SD Card Capacity 64 GB
- Recording Mode Continuous/PIR Motion Activation/Snapshot
- PIR Boot-up Time 0.6 seconds
- Playback via SD card reader or via TV through AV in or HDMI using an HDMI converter