This is a standard looking picture frame with a built in Wi-Fi camera allowing you to view a live video feed, download recordings and receive motion alerts remotely via an app on your mobile phone. The camera also has night vision giving it even more flexibility. Just put your own photo into the frame and either hang it on a wall or use the built-in stand.
When left in standby mode the battery can last up to 12 months on a single charge although that is with no activation’s and if the unit is triggered on a regular basis the battery life will be significantly less.
This picture frame camera is designed for ease of use and can be operated without any knowledge of networking but if you have any problems our UK based support team is here to help get you up and running.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to control, view, and stream video from smartphone anywhere in the world
- 1080P HD covert Wi-Fi security surveillance with built-in colour camera and DVR.
- PIR Motion activated video recording.
- Battery Life up to 365 days(Standby).
- Instant alerts to iOS and Android devices.
- Built-in “No Glow” night vision LEDs giving up to 6 metres night vision.
- 1080P HD live view mode with push alarm notification.
- Date and Time Stamp.
Frame Rate: Up To 15fps.
View Angle: 65 degree.
PIR response time 1 second.
Memory Consumption Around 400 days on an 8GB card.
Video file length 10-60 seconds option.